Thursday, August 22, 2019

lemonadeStandVideo is Oatmealbreakfasts latest song

During one warm day I thought about a lemonade stand. So I wrote a song about a lemonade stand. I hope the song makes lemonade stands look good. I know a tall glass of ice cold lemonade looks good to me on a hat day. I hope that if you listen to the song that you like it. And if you like the song i hope you tell your friends all about it. Even if its to say that hey that song is that great. Or I hope the song makes you think You know what I can do better at making songs than Oatmealbreakfast and start making your own songs. I hope the song makes you feel better. Until next song. This is OatmealBreakfast saying that ice cold lemonade is always great on a sunny day. Or maybe not. I don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment