Thursday, August 29, 2019

vacuuming is OatmealBreakfasts new song

I thought writing a song about vacuuming was something I wanted. So I wrote a song about vacuuming. To many of you out there vacuuming may not be a chore you want to do. I on the other hand enjoy vacuuming. Its relaxing, calming, puts me in a better mood. And I am cleaning a rug. What is better than that. I wanted vacuuming to not only be about vacuuming I wanted it to sound as if I were vacuuming. I hope its sounds a little like vacuuming. I tried. If anyone listens to the song I hope you enjoy it. Right now my music has only static pictures. I hope to one day make music videos to go along with the song. It may never happen but, one day I will try to make a music video. Good night from OatmealBreakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment