Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Review: The Everything Guide to Investing in Cryptocurrency: From Bitcoin to Ripple, the Safe and Secure Way to Buy, Trade, and Mine Digital Currencies

The Everything Guide to Investing in Cryptocurrency: From Bitcoin to Ripple, the Safe and Secure Way to Buy, Trade, and Mine Digital Currencies The Everything Guide to Investing in Cryptocurrency: From Bitcoin to Ripple, the Safe and Secure Way to Buy, Trade, and Mine Digital Currencies by Ryan Derousseau
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In my reviews I am always worried that people will read my review and think did he read the same book as I did. I am worried that I will not remember the book correctly.
I thought this book was Ok. I liked the glossary and resources sections at the end of the book. By reading this book I learned a lot more about cyptocurrency than I knew before I read this book. I thought cryptocurrency began and ended with bitcoin. That is sure not true. The reason I got the book to read was because I read a headline from a news article that said something like Bitcoin takes a lot of energy to mine. I don't think I will be mining bitcoin anytime soon or ever.
It thought this book was worth the read. What else do I want to say about the book? Nothing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment