Wednesday, September 18, 2019

kitchenSink OatmealBreakfasts new song

I had the idea to write a song about a kitchen sink that had dishes in it that needed to be washed. As I myself had washed a sink full of dishes I figured I had the right experience to write a song about a sink full of dishes. Does that make the song any better probably not. I thought about what types of sounds are made when washing dishes as that is what I wanted kitchenSink to sound like a person washing dishes in the kitchen sink. Does kitchenSink sound like that. No way. But, I tried. I hope that if anyone listens to kitchen sink that they get it stuck in their head for a whole day. And I hope that they tap their feet to kitchen sink. I also hope that they will listen to the song while washing dishes. Goodnight from OatmealBreakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment