Sunday, September 15, 2019

Review: The Backyard Beekeeper: An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Keeping Bees in Your Yard and Garden

The Backyard Beekeeper: An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Keeping Bees in Your Yard and Garden The Backyard Beekeeper: An Absolute Beginner's Guide to Keeping Bees in Your Yard and Garden by Kim Flottum
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have also read the 4th edition of the backyard beekeeper. So I thought why not read the 3rd edition.
Bees are one of my favorite subjects to read about. I was thinking about when I grew sunflowers years ago I remember seeing bees on the sunflowers but, I had no interest in how the bees lived, what they ate, how long they lived, how many bees were in a hive. Back then I had no idea bout bees. And if I thought about bees I assumed that there were only honey bees or bumble bees.
I am glad I got interested in bees. They are fascinating insects that are so interesting. My world is so much better know that I know a little bit about bees. One day I hope to become a beekeeper. I can't wait to see if I like beekeeping and if I am good at beekeeping.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment