Thursday, May 7, 2020

Adventures of bud page 14

I am not going to do what you tell me elevator. I am an adult. I am the boss of me. You are not the boss of me elevator.

Buds cellphone rang. He reached into his pocket to get the cellphone.

Why did I ever get a cellphone. I am wistful for the days when I was not constantly interrupted by my so called friends. I wonder who wants to bug me now. Oh, its Traci. What does she want now? Maybe I should not answer. I bet she wants to talk to me about something bad. I know something bad happened.

Hello, Traci how are you. The love of my life. My reason for living.

Reason for living. That is putting a lot of pressure on me. I don't think that you should put that much pressure on me. I don't know if I like being your reason for living.

No comments:

Post a Comment