Sunday, May 31, 2020

Advertures of bud page 19

It sounds like my tooth is not the only thing that is bothering me. My conscience is also bothering me and its decibel level is high. I am glad its not another person.

Bud open up that elevator door. I need to use the elevator.

Bud opened the elevator door.

"Who are you sir?

Never mind bud. There is not time for an introduction. I need to get to a meeting. And you made me late.

Bud felt anxiety race from his head to his toes. What have I done. I made this person late for a meeting. I am a horrible person. What have I done. I am a horrible person. I am a horrible person. I am sure this person things Bud LongInteger is a horrible person. What have I done. This silence is awkward.

Do you know anything about Melittology?

Bees are my favorite insect in the world. But, sadly I don't know much about them. The man said,

I wish I had taken up the study of bees instead of working this office job. I could be outside right now. Watching bees flit from flower to flower. Listening to there soothing sounds. And I ended up here. Trapped in this office from 10 to 5. The best hours of the day,

You sound unhappy Bud,

No comments:

Post a Comment