Monday, May 11, 2020

Adventures of bug page 15

I am sorry my dear. I did not mean to put the much pressure on you. I did not think how my saying that would impact you.

Blah blah blah bud. I don't know what you are talking about.

Why are you calling me Traci?

I wanted to talk to you.

Why do you want to talk to me Traci no one else wants to talk to me. I don't even want to talk to me. Why do you want to talk to me?

You are so dramatic bud. I want to ask you if you could bring some pizza home for dinner?

Pizza for dinner Traci. I don't know about that. I am eating pizza for lunch. I don't know if I want pizza for dinner. I suppose I could stomach eating pizza for dinner. Sure Traci I will pick up some puzzle for dinner. Or I suppose I could have it delivered to the office. You know I am a busy man. I like to do lots of make work. Unnecessary work that does not have to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment