Saturday, May 23, 2020

Adventures of bud page 17

Traci is an amazing woman. I am glad I married her sometimes. I should have married her sooner. What if I had not married Traci at all. Where would I be now? Would I have a different job? Would I be happier? Would I live in a different city? Would I have a bigger house? What could have been. Have I made the right choice in life.

What if I had learning about botany Would I be a farmer now. Would I be collecting rare seeds. Spending all day outside. Doing something that is useful. Listening to birds and crickets. Being in the worm sunshine in the morning.>/p>

And I am here in this building. Blah. I don't think I like being inside. That reminds me of that article that talked about the fact that most people spend most of their lives inside. The thought of spending most of my life inside makes me sad. I want to get outside. I want to get outside. I want to get outside. I suppose driving the ice cream truck does get me outside. And maybe I could do strand up comedy in a park. I am so miserable right now. I hope Traci is having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment