Sunday, May 3, 2020

Advntures of Bud page 13

"I should be happy I could be sitting in front of a a computer writing code. You know what is worse than coding. If you guessed reading than you are correct. There is nothing worse than sitting staring at a book all day or for five minutes or anytime at all. I don't think I sit around well. Why am I always talking to myself? Maybe i need some friends. I have Traci. I don't need friends. I almost forgot I was married. It feels like I have been at the office for hours.

I cant wait to get out of here so i can go drive my ice cream truck. There is nothing worse than sitting in a stuffy office. Why did I ever get this computer coding job? Why can't I save up enough money to buy a pizza cart. I could sell pizza by the slice. Driving around all over computer city deliver pizza to the people of computer city.

This pizza is so good. I really need to learn how to make pizza before I quit this job and start driving my pizza cart. I feel a bit guilty about not doing any coding. But, not guilty enough to sit at my desk in front of my computer. Eww. I think I need someone to talk to. I am a people person after all. Have been since my early days. Ha.

The elevator door opened.

Not this again. How dare you tell me what to do elevator,>/p>

No comments:

Post a Comment