Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Adventures of bud page 18

"Ouch. I think a piece of pizza broke my tooth. How dare my tooth break. I had a perfect smile. People always say I have nice teeth. I wonder if that is a compliment. It like when I ask how do you like my outfit. And they say my shoes look nice. Is that a compliment? I had the perfect smile before my tooth broke. And few cavities. What have I done. My world is crumbing down beside me. Or should I say on me.

Why did I even bother to get up today. I am so miserable right now. And to top it off I am talking to the wall of the elevator. I wonder if I should open the elevator door. What would I find on the other side of that door?

I can't wait until I get off work and I can go drive my ice cream truck. I suppose I should get back to my office and do some coding. Blah. Why didn't I get a job at computer city bakery. Instead I get to sit in front of my computer and write errors. How thrilling. I do feel a bit guilty about not working. What do you think elevator wall?

I think you should get back to work Bud LongInteger. The voice said.

Bud jumped up in surprise,

No comments:

Post a Comment