Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Adventures of bud page 23

"I wish there was a clock in this elevator so I could look at it. Its so enjoyable to see the minutes tick by so that I will soon go home, shower and go for my ice cream truck route.

Why do you shower bud? Its not as if you work up a sweat at your work at the company.

You are certainly right elevator. Maybe I need to rethink my habit. I wonder if I could take a radio control car on my ice cream truck route?

Its up to you bud. Its your life. Its your dream.

You are certainly right elevator. I wish I did not think that I had to have an exciting life. I wish I could be glad that other people have great lives instead of being upset and wish I could have a better life than they do. Maybe I should not compare myself to other people. Maybe instead of being jealous I should look at a person and say I wish that person to be happy. Even if I don't car if that person is happy or not.

Sure bud.

Normally I don't enjoy talking but, I like talking to you elevator. Am I talking to the elevator or is this conversation all in my head. Maybe I need to call Traci to have someone who cares to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment