Saturday, June 27, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 25

I wonder if I thought more about jokes to write it I might not have more fun working at the company? Maybe if I thought more about writing jokes than how miserable I am I might be a better comedian?

I don't know what to tell you bud?

How can you understand you don't have much life experience but, I am sure you have met a lot of people, I wish I were home right now sitting in my back yard listening to the crickets, My life is never going to get any elevator. I am always going to be miserable. I am always going to think that I am never enough. Why out of all the people in the world did I mess up my life. My life would have been perfect had I not be chosen to run it. Why me.

Don't be so hard on yourself Bud.

My who problem in life is because I have not been hard enough on myself. I need to be hard on myself. I need to expect perfection. I need to be perfect.

You don't need to be perfect. No one expects you to be perfect Bud.

That is because no one cares about me as much as me. Bud said

No comments:

Post a Comment