Saturday, June 20, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 24

I wonder if I could stay in the elevator all day instead of going to my office." Bud said.

Maybe you should become an elevator operator.

I never thought of that elevator. You are genus elevator.

"I would not go that far Bad. That might be the loneliness talking bud.

Right. Sometimes I wonder if I would not be better of working from home. I would have Traci around me more. She is a magnificent woman elevator. She is so fun to be around. I am a better person with her. I am happier when I am around her. When I am not around her I get upset that I will never see her again. I miss her elevator.

It sounds like you miss Traci

How did you know elevator. You got that I missed Traci from what I said to you. Have you ever thought about being an elevator operator elevator?

"Ha ha, bud. Very funny.

Of course it is. I am a stand up comedian don't know you know. I can't wait to go up on stage this weekend and talk about the conversation I had with the elevator at my work"

"You will have people roaring in the isles with that one.

Or heading for the doors." Bud said.

No comments:

Post a Comment