Saturday, June 6, 2020

The Monk and the Honeybee Part 5-5

I had wanted to watch the Monk and the honey bee for awhile. And today I decided to watch it. Why put off today until tomorrow why I can do today. I enjoyed the Documentary. Brother Adam is 90 years old in The Monk and the honey bee. Its hard to image breeding bees for 70 years. Wow. That is amazing to me. He traveled around the world. He got to breed honey bees. How cool is that? very cool.

I was surprised to learn that brother Adam never in his life donned a bee suit. He wore a veil in the documentary but, not a bee suit. I thought every beekeeper wore a bee suit. Not bother Adam.

I don't know if I have ever seen a Buckfast fast bee but, I have read about them and of course seen them in this documentary. I don't know if I will ever keep honey bees but, I sure am fascinated by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment