Friday, June 12, 2020

Advertures of Bud page 22

"I don't know what to do with myself without work elevator." Bud said.

Do you think that work is what makes you important?

Yes, of course. I think that if I work all that time I will feel better.

Are you sure about that.

No, I have worked a lot in the past and every time I end up being miserable and wish I could have a day off. When I don't think I work enough I want to work more and when I work I want to work less. I doubt anyone notices if I work or not. Or even cares how much I work. Maybe I want the approval of other people. And another probably I have is deciding what I want to be good at. I don't want to focus on one thing. There are a lot of things I want to be good at elevator.

Are you good at a lot of things bud.

Not as good as I would like. My knowledge is not as vast as I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment