Monday, June 8, 2020

Advertures of Bud page 21

I have got to go Bud.

Why do you have to go so soon. You just got on the elevator. Are you scare of me sir, Is there something I did to make you angry. Or want to get away from me.

NOt at all Bud. I have to get off the elevator so I can get to my meeting on time.

Oh, you are going to get to your meeting on time. That makes me feel better.

IT makes me feel better too Bud, Bye." The man waived goodbye to bud as he stepped off the elevator and walked into the distance.

Well Bud you are all alone again. Maybe I need people more than I think. I miss Traci. I could not stand being away from her. So I married her. At least I have her to go home to. I feel so alone right now. What am I going to do with the rest of my life elevator.

Maybe you ought to worry about what you are going to do with the rest of your day bud,

Right, You know elevator I worry that I don't work enough. I want to work 20 hours a day. The problem is that I don't see any value in what I do. I suppose I do enjoy driving the ice cream truck and the stand up comedy. But, this computer programming gig. I don't know. Does a computer make my life better or not. should I even use a computer. Maybe I need to change my 9 to 5 job. Why can't I work 20 hours a day. I want to be a workaholic. Brad to everyone how much I work and how bad my personal life is because of it.

I want to have to get marriage counseling with Traci because she is about to lave me because I work to much. That is the me I want to be in the future. I am afraid that I am never going to happen. Gosh I want to work 20 house a day. yet, I can't bring myself to sit in front of a computer and write code. What am I going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment