Friday, August 7, 2020

Adventrues of Bud page 41

I don't know if I want to get in a relationship with a married man. I have not had good luck with relationships.

The past does not determine what is going to happen in the future. Because you have not had good relatonships in the past does not mean your relationship with me will not be great.

Are you happily married?

I thought I was. Traci wan'ts to talk to me about something and I am fearing the worst. You see I am at work a lot. Most of my time at work is spent trying to avoid work. SO I guess you could say I am a workaholic at trying to get out of work. I work hard at trying to avoid wy work.

I see. Tell me more.

I don't have much mroe time on my lunch break. Have you made your decision yet. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I doubt that bud.

You are probably right. I am not that great. I don't want to be alone when Traci dumps me. I have never not been in a relationship in my adult life. I have nevver been single in my adult life. And when traci dumps me I will be singe. And I can't let my record of nonsingleness go up in smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment