Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Adventures of bud page 43

"coreect. Now about my side hustle. Do you tink I could be a dating coach for other men in computer city. After all I am a hopless romantic.

I was being facetious when I said you are a hopeless romantic.

Oh, I see. And what else have you lied about in our conversation. You know I have feelings.

I know you have feelings bud.

I don't like being lied to.

Sorry is not good enough. I can't belive that after all we have been though.

We have only know each other for 10 minutes.

So. I thought you were the one who I was going to spend the rest of my life with and now I find out you are a liar.

How can you marry me when you are not even divorced from Traci.

She wants to divorce me. That is how.

She only said that she wants to talk to you about something.

And she wants to talk to me in person. And if she wants to tatk to me in person about something its got to be something important. So she must want to divorce me. I have never been there for her. Its always me trying to get out of work. I have nothing left now. I am going to end up alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment