Monday, August 31, 2020

Adventrus of Bud page 45

how should I know Bud. I have never seen you play a video game.

I see. So you think I would be a terrible esports player and you are trying to spare my feelings by saying you have never seen me play a video game.

Believe me I don't ever want to spare your feelings. I don't care about your feelings.

"That is good to know." Bud said.

"So you like me but, you are glad I don't care how you feel".

"That sums it up."

"I thhought you wanted to marry me after Traci divorced you."

"That would be taking it a little fast. If Traci or I should say when Traci divorces me I want to maybe stay single for the rest of my life. I would not want to go through the pain of a divorce. I would berate myself for not picking a woman I would actually spend the rest of my life. Self blame."

No comments:

Post a Comment