Sunday, August 2, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 39

"Do you ever wonder if you have made all the wrong decisions in life?" Bud asked.

By the way sir what is your name?

I don't want to tell you my name.

Gee wiz. Can I guess your name then?"

Sure. Are you going to try to guess my first or last name or both.

>

"I am going to try to guess your first name.

Great, go for it,"

"Can I asked you a letter and will you tell me if its in your name or do I have to guess a whole name,"

Whole name.

That makes it a little tougher. Well let me see. You are outside a company that does work on computers so what is a good name for a computer geek.

Excuse me miss I take issue with the words computer geek.

What would you rather be called?

Computer enthusiast.

Fine, whatever your name is.

Whatever your name is is not my name. Guess again.

No comments:

Post a Comment