Saturday, August 8, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 42

So do you want to have a relationship with me or not.

You are a hopeless romantic Bud. You really know how ot woo a lady.

Do you really think so. I have been looking for a side hustle. OK, its more like i have been looking to quit my job. I detest computers and I detest computer programming.

You must have something in your life you like.

I thought Traci was something I liked in my life. And now she wants to divorce me. I suppose I do like being an ice cream truck drive and my stand up comedy.

You do stand up comedy. You don't strike me as being funny.

Looks can be deceiving. I asure you that I am one of the funniest people who likes in my house.

YOu know if you lived alone bud that would not be saying much.

I don't live alone. I live with traci until she packs up her bags and leaves me. I want to cry.

So then when she leaves the house when you say you are the funniest person in your huse you will not be saying much.

No comments:

Post a Comment