Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 40

"That was not a guess. By the way is there a limit to the number of guesses I can guess." The woman asked.

No,But its an interesting idea. Maybe I should limit the number of guesses so we won't be here all day. If Bud LongInteger is one thing he likes to get his work done. I am on my lunch break you know.

Is your first name Bud?"

Wow, you are quick. How did you guess my name so fast,

When you said you name was Bud LongInteger I assumed your first name was Bud.

Oh, I screwed it up. I can't do anything right. You know my marriage is on the rocks. It might not last much longer. So.

Are you saying you want to have an affair Bud?

No, of course not. Its more like a get to know each other in case my marriage does dissolve I won't end up alone and miserable.

I am looking for a relationship myself. I am not sure I want a relationship with an unhappily married man. I will give it some thought.

Well don't give it to much thought my lunch break is over in five minutes. And women find me irresistible.

Oh, I see. I will think it over quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment