Friday, April 3, 2020

Adventures of bud page 6

"Why can't I get to sleep? I can't do anything right today. I never do anything right. Why did I bother getting up today.I suppose I could get some coding done. Its such a drag. I have been wanting to learn ethical hacking. If I did that I could ditch this desk job and sit in a chair at the beach hacking websites under an umbrella in the cool ocean breeze. I feel so tired.

Why is it that when I don't want to take a nap I get tired. But, when I am tired and I want to take a nape as soon as I lay my head on the pillow my brain goes on red alert?

Its so dull in here. Why didn't I get a job where I can be outside. Why did I ever learn how to use a computer? Where is that pizza delivery person?

Alexandra where is the pizza deliver person?"

I have no idea boss.

You know I detest it when you call me boss. Call me Bud. We are friends

So you think that we are friends?"

Yes

Does that mean you are going to stop paying me to be your secretary. I thought you were cheap Bud but, not that cheap,

That is nonsense. I want you to think of me as a coworker

Really.

Really. Let me know when the pizza delivery person delivers the pizza?

I don't feel like it bud sir. I am Busy doing more important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment