Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 7

"Fine. I will wait for the pizza delivery person myself. Nothing ever gets done around here. Does that mean I am lazy? It can't."

So bud sir I can't sit around and listen to you complain. I have got to get back to work.

Sure. Alexandra.

When Alexandra said that i complain it hit me like a gut punch. I think of myself as a suck it up and push through. How can Alexandra think of me as a complainer. She has got to be wrong. Looks like I get to go sit in front of my computer and do some programming. i wonder if my computer would work if I drove my bicycle over it. That sounds fun. Plus I can be outside when the pizza delivery person. Now how am I going to get the computer outside?

And I can't let Alexandra see what I am doing. Or maybe she would not care. I could tell her I am taking my computer out for a walk. I need some kind of rolling cart with wheels to put the computer on."

What do I have in my office that rolls and is big enough to put my computer on. I have got it. My desk chair. Way to go bud buddy. Why am I not an inventor. I have always had a knack for making something out of nothing. Now how do I get my computer unplugged and on my desk chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment