Monday, April 20, 2020

Advertures of bud page 10

"p>Hi Bud."The pizza deliver woman said.

Hi whatever you name is.

You don't know my name.

I already told you I am a happily married man.

Get over yourself bud.

Why don't you get over me. I am not interested.

I am not interested in you either bud. I was only trying to be friendly.

Oh,I am sorry I read to much into you saying hi to me.

Sure. So I shut put the pizza on your tab.

Sure.

Have a great day bud.

Sure thing.

The pizza delivery woman handed Bud the box of pizza and left.You know I really should ride the eleavator while eathing this pizza. I hope I remembered to order the correct kind. Oh, its pepperoni. Whew

Bud pressed the elevator button. When the elevator doors opened he entered the elevator. The doors closed as he pressed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment