Thursday, April 16, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 9

I need a rag. The sweat is going into my eyes. Ouch. This is the last time I do any real work. I am allergic to work. It does not sit well with me. I hope I am going to be able to push the chair outside. For that matter I hope I can make it to the elevator.

I wish the the company building had more floors. I do like to ride the elevator. Its fun. I should have picked a company with a tall building.

I sure could use an assistant. Wait a minute I lost my train of though. I sure could I don't know what I was thinking. I must be getting old. I can't ever remember what I was thinking even when I was thinking about it

I feel so down right now. Its mid morning. I have been here for what 20 minutes. Or is that 2 hours. And what have I gotten done. I have not even had my pizza. That's right. the pizza delivery person. I have got to get outside. I don't want to miss my pizza. It makes me hungry thinking about it. I will leave my chair here now. I can take my computer down to the street later.

Bud raced to the elevator. He was out of breath. Bud pressed the elevator. He counted 1001, 1002, 1003, as the elevator went down. As he exited the elevator the pizza deliver person was going to take the elevator up.

No comments:

Post a Comment