Sunday, April 12, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 8

"Maybe pushing my computer in my desk chair will be to much work. I am allergic to work. It has never set well with me. Work is a waste of time. Am I talking to myself again. Sometimes I wish I were not my own best friend. Who need friends not me. Traci is all I need. She completes me. She is the one."

Bud unplugged his computer tower and monitor he struggled to get all the things in his desk chair.

All this stuff is not going to be able to fit in my desk chair. I hate myself. Why can't I ever do anything right. Other people do things right. I am I a failure. I am never going to amount to anything in life. I wasted my live being a computer programmer. I never make the right choices. I can do this. I will make the computer junk fit in my desk chair. I can do anything. I am a winner. I wish everything were not so hard for me. Things are a lot easier for other people.

Bud continued to struggle with getting his computer to fit into his desk chair.

I am going to have to take a break before I push this chair outside. I need to get to the gym. I am so out of shape. I detest myself. I detest my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment