Friday, April 24, 2020

Adverntures of Bud page 11

There is nothing like eating pizza on an elevator. Come to think of it have I ever eaten pizza on an elevator. Oh, yes I have. And its so fun.. It sure is better than sitting in my office chair in front of my computer coding. Who uses a computer anyway. I sure try not to.

Bud took a piece of pizza out of the pizza box and started to eat the pizza. The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

I thought a person was going to get on the elevator but, the doors opened to let me off. The elevator is so bossy. I can stay on this elevator for as long as I like. The elevator is not the boss of me. Yummy this pizza is good.

Bud finished off the first piece of pizza. And then started eating a second piece of pizza. If I eat to fast I will not be able to make this pizza last until lunch time. I can do this all day should I need to elevator. I hope I am not losing my mind.

Bud pressed the up button of the elevator.

One more ride on the elevator is not going to hurt. Unless by boss decides to get in the elevator and questions me on why I am riding the elevator and eating pizza. Maybe the boss does not remember who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment