Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Adverntures of Bud page 12

Whee this is fun I should ride the elevator more often than I do. Anything is more fun than sitting in front of my computer coding. I wonder if everyone is as bored by computers as I am. Or am I strange. I think I am strange. I am eating pizza and talking to myself in an elevator. Maybe I am strange. I wonder if other people think I am strange. If I ever talked to anyone I might find out if they think I am strange. Who am I kidding I am never going to talk to anyone.

The elevator door opened.

Not this again elevator. You are not going to tell me what to do. I can stay on this elevator as long as I want. You are not the boss of me elevator.

Bud pressed the up or was it down elevator button.

You can't get rid of me that easy elevator.

Bud got another piece of pizza and started eating.

I hope I don't get full to quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment