Monday, December 21, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 46

I should stop talking to you. You are not going to marry me. Whoever you are. ITs been so long since I last wrote anything for adventures of bud I can't remember what you name is. Do you remember your Name?

NO

I have got to deal with the fact that Stacey is going to leave me. I mean Traci is going to leave me. I don't know what I am going to do when I end up single. At least I have this job I hate. That is something isn't it. I have still got the ice cream truck and the stand up comedy on weekends. Maybe my life will not be over when Traci tells me she wants a divorce. Life is not all bad. I will miss her. I am not sure why but, I will miss her. I can't wait to drive the icre cream truck today. Oh, yes, listen to that its the bell that tells everyone at the company that its quitting time. Oh, great. Time to go drive the ice cream truck. Bye whoever you are.

Bud ran for his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment