Thursday, December 24, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 48

"Why won't this thing start. COme on, come on. I don't want to talk to Traci. Why do I want to hear bad news before I deliver ice cream to the great people of computer city. Come on, don't let me down now ice cream truck." Bud kept turning the starter.

Traci approached. "Hello Bud are you having some trouble with the truck?.

How did you know darling?

Because I disconnected the positive battery cable. No wait I put a hole in the gas tank so all the gas would run out. No, wait. I left the key on so the battery would run down. I can't remember which thing I did But, I did one of those things.

Why would you run the battery down. YOu are scaring me Traci.

I know you like to avoid the tough conversations so I did what I had to do. And you may be right I bet I let the battery run down a lot so you could not get the ice cream truck started.

Thats creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment