Monday, December 28, 2020

Bud Longinteger page 52

I have an idea Traci we can push start the ice cream truck?

I cna't push the ice cream truck. I can barely push the cart in a supermarket so in no way will I be able to push the ice cream truck.

We could push the ice cream truck with the car. Bud said.

I don't know if that is a good idea Bud. When the ice cream truck stops the car will be smashed in the front.

You are right Traci. What are we going to do. Why didn't you just try and talk to me instead of draining the battery of the ice cream truck.

I don't know now. Maybe you would have listened. No you would not have listened. If I had not drained the battery you would be happily delivering ice cream to the good people of computer city.

Bring the car around Traci. I will figure out how to use the jumper cables. Bud said

No comments:

Post a Comment