Monday, December 14, 2020

This blog is called Daniel's day dreams

so that means to me that I want to write fiction on this blog as well as post my youtube videos. I don't think I am great at writing fiction. But, I have always wanted to write fiction. Years ago I saw a television show that mentioned a man who write a 15,000 page novel. And that got me think. Gee how many pages would I have to write a day to write that long a novel. I think I figured it would take me a year to write a book that long if I wrote 43 pages a day. And writing 43 pages of a book a day does sound fun. But, the editing is what would get me. I don't edit anything I write. My writing come from my brain moves down my arms to my fingers and my fingers put my words onto this computer screen. Maybe I sould really think about editing what I write. Maybe my writing is fine the way it is. I doubt that.

More daydreams to come. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment