Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 47

Bud was dring in his car to his house in an exclusive part of computer city. "I can't believe in a mansion. The company pays me plenty for not doing anything. Or is it the ice cream truck side hustle that makes all my money. what am I going to eat for dinner? I need to work more. If I had worked harder Traci would not be leaving me now. Bud you have got to stop ruminating. I can't stop these thoughts.

Bud pulled into his long drive way. "It sure is a nice day outside. At least I am free of the company and my stuffy office for a few hours." Bud tried to calm his mind as her drove down the land at the end of which was his mansion.

Bud stopped the car. Unbuckled his seat belt, opened the car door. Got out of the car and slammed the car door behind himself.

There she is My gorgeous ice cream truck. Then Evvy of computer city. I sure did pick out a great name for it.

Bud slitted on his coveralls and got in the ice cream truck. And as he turned the key to start it up he say Traci running out of the mansion.

Oh, no what does she want! Bud tried to start the truck but, the starter whirred and whirred. "Why isn't this thing starting. I bet traci sabatoged it."

No comments:

Post a Comment