Thursday, December 31, 2020

Bud Longinteger page 55

Bud walked to the the trunk of the car and opened it. "Ah, there they are. I always wander what happen to my ugly christmas sweaters. I wondr how they got there?

I don't know how they got there." Traci shurgged.

Bud searched in the back of the trunk. "Here they are. Bud held up the junper cables so that Traci could see them.

So what good are jumper cables if you don't know how to use them Bud?

"Good point Traci." Bud walked in between the front of the car and the ice cream truck and wondered how in the world to hook up the jumper cables. "What am I going to do Traci.

We could call a mechanic.

I am not going to call a mehanic for something that I can easly do myself.

I am sure you could jump start the car if you knew how to jump start the car Bud but, you don't know how to jump start the car. I mean ice cream truck. If we also had to jump start the car because its battery was dead we would be in big trouble." Traci said.

No comments:

Post a Comment