Friday, December 25, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 49

How could you Traci. How could you." Bud said.

It was easy all I had to do was leave the key on and let the ice cream truck electrical system to the heavy lifting.

"You now what I am talking about.And by the way could you pull my car around so you can give the truck a jump start.

Not before we have the tough conversation.

Fine. What do you want to talk abou my love.

I think you work to much bud.

But, I need to work all the time. Need to make money. I need work.

But, sometimes I feel lonely. What is the point of beeing married if we are never around each other because you are alwasy working.

That is all you wanted to talk to me about?

Yes.

That is a relief.

What did you think I wanted to talk to you about Bud.

Well its kind of silly. But, I thought you wanted to ask me for a divorce.

I never thought of that bud. That might be a good idea.

Forget I mentioned that.

I don't know if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment