Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Adventures of Bud page 54

Traci drove the car around to the front driveway where the ice cream truck was parked. she parked it in front of the ice cream truck."Are you sure we don't need a larger bettery to jump start the ice cream truck Bud Sunny Longinteger.

Enough with the middle name Traci. Relax Traci I don't know what I am doing. I can handle this."

You really know how to instill confindence in yourself bud.

Ha ha. Traci always joking around. This is serious business." Bud walked in the middle of the car and the ice cream truck. He opened the hood of the ice cream truck first. And then he opened the ood of the car shortly after. "Alright now we are ready to get the ice cream truck purring. Remind me lover where are the jumper cables."

OH, I thought you knew Bud?

and I thought you knew where the Jumper cables were Traci. No problem. We will figure this out. I have got this all under control.

I hope so bud because I don't have this under any control. Traci said.

No comments:

Post a Comment