Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm still going through my boomarks

I'm still going through my bookmarks. Today I found a program I had bookmarked so I could download it later, but I could not remember the name of the program or where I put the bookmark so I never got a chance to try it. The program is called TinySpell and it's a spell checker. I don't spell very well so I'll be glad when I download this program. I got Tiny spell from komando.com

Another program I re found is Tux Paint a drawing program for kids. I bookmarked this site and forgot the name of the program and thought I would never find it again, but today was my lucky day. I got Tux Paint from about.com Linux.

Defineitfast.com is a website I got from komando.com and it's  a dictionary. I think Dictionary's are great because my vocabulary is terrible. I have a regular paper back dictionary that I got several years ago and it is in bad shape because I am always looking up words that I don't understand when I read a book. I don't know why I bother looking up words in the dictionary because I can't remember what the words mean after I look them up anyway. I suppose I like to waste time. I probably do learn some word though.

No comments:

Post a Comment