Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today some sites that have to do with the U.S.

Today I found some great sites in my bookmarks folder that have information about the united states. StateMaster.com is a website that has a lot of information about the 50 states. I don't know much about the different states so I hope to learn more with this website.

U.S and world population clocks is another site I think is interesting. It shows the population of the u.s. and the population of the world which I think is cool.

American Rhetoric is a website that has a lot of speeches. I got this site from komando.com. I would love to read some of the historic speeches on this site and I am sure someday I will get around to it.

And finally I found The presidential Timeline Of The Twentieth Century. which is a site with information about some of the u.s presidents. I love history.

No comments:

Post a Comment