Monday, January 19, 2009

Web Design goodies from my bookmarks folder

Some more goodies from my bookmarks folder. Page snooper is a website I got from komando.com and it will allow me to look at the html on websites. I want to use the website  because the more html I look at the better I will get at html, that's my theory anyway.

The Lorem Ipsum generator is a hand saving website because it will allow me to fill in the blanks of a css design easily. I got it from about.com graphic design. I'm glad I found this website, my hands are overjoyed.

And finally today I found the Internet Archives wayback machine, It's just great. I always intend to  got to the way back machine, but I keep forgetting about the the site. Now I can look at websites from years ago, how fun. I got the way back machine website from about.com graphic design.

No comments:

Post a Comment