Saturday, January 10, 2009

I've been looking throught my bookmarks

Today I've been looking through my bookmarks and I've found some websites I like. I love uncovering sites that I bookmarked then forgot about, it's great fun.

iScribble is a site that lets you make drawings online. I think I got the site from kim komando's cool site of the day. I tried making a drawing on iscribble the fist time I went to the site, and I am sure it was not good. Now that I have found the website again maybe I can make some good drawings.

The Twinkies project is a website I got from about.com humor. I used to love to eat Twinkies, they were soft and the white stuff in the middle was great. I loved eating Twinkies so much I could not stop eating them which is why I had to stop eating them.

Drawspace is a website that has drawing lessons. It's a site I got from about.com web search and it looks great. I'll be going to this site a lot, it's just what I need lots of drawing lessons.

And finally google sketchUp is a 3d program I want to try someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment