Saturday, January 17, 2009

The strugle with my bookmarks continues

The struggle with my bookmarks continues. I've found some tech websites I want to share, so here I go.

Web Developers Journal is a site I wanted to visit more often so I got the RSS feed. If I read this website maybe I will get a website up some day?  Or maybe not, but at least I will have learned something.

Website Magazine is a website that looks beautiful. I don't know what else to say about this website so I will repeat myself, this website looks beautiful, there now I'm done with this website and will move on to the next one.

And finally, drum roll please, we have an  article from smashing magazine that lists some great technology websites and magazines. I definitely want to go through this list so I can subscribe to even more rss feeds because I don't subscribe to enought already.

See everyone tomarrow, different time same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment