Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Synfig Animation


Yay! Here is the first synfig animation I have uploaded to my blog. I created my first synfig animation yesterday, this animation here is the third of forth I have made using synfig.

I wanted to post an animation yesterday, but I ran into a problem because I could not render the animation in AVI, or MPEG, synfig would only render in gif format. I  uploaded the animation, but it would not work after I got it uploaded. So I tried to find a format conversion program, but I could not find one that would convert gif to avi.

So today I wanted to look for a screen capture program, but one landed right in my lap because kim komando had camstudio as her cool site of the day. How cool is that I did not even need to search for a screen capture program because a link to one was delivered to my inbox.

So I went to the website and got the program and that is what I recorded this animation with. I sure feel better knowing I can put synfig animations on my blog using camstudio.

No comments:

Post a Comment