Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yesterday I found some comics websites

Yesterday I found some comics websites in my bookmarks folder. I think I got Drunk Duck from about.com. Drunk Duck looks like a great site. I can't wait to read some of the comics and do some of the tutorials. I have always wanted to make a comic strip, it might be bad, but I want to make one anyway.

Popeye's Thimble Theatre Home page is a website about the artist who created the Popeye comics. This looks like another fun website. Popeye the sailor man is one of my favorite comic book characters. I even  remember watching the Popeye the sailor man movie.

The Superman homepage is a website I got from about.com humor. I loved Louis and Clark starring terry hatcher and Dean Cain it was one of my favorite t.v. shows. I never got into the superman movies. I have not read any superman comics either.

No comments:

Post a Comment