Friday, January 16, 2009

Some history websites from my bookmarks

Here are some history websites I found in my bookmarks.

The Obsolete Computer Museum looks like a good website. It does not look like it has been updated in a few years. The curator's blog has new posts though. Another computer history website is The Vintage Computer. I completely forgot I had this website in my bookmarks, what a find. The history of computers, I love it.

The Proceedings Of The old Baily is a website that has information about Old Baily cases. Old court cases how fascinating. 

And finally two book websites. The rare book room is a website that has old books your can read. Forbidden Library is a website that lists the names of books that have been banned. If a book is banned it must be good, that's my opinion anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment