Thursday, July 25, 2013

Adventures of Bud, Page 5

I am ending the party because I am tired or writing about it. So Bud leaves the party with Optisha's cell phone number and a promise to call to ask her out on a date.

Bud was hesitant about even going up to optisha to tell her that he was interested. He had had several bad relationships with possessive women the past and he did not want to get involved with another women who thought she could control him. For instance Traci Graph.

She and bud had met at the computer city diner. It was dusk on a beautiful day in computer city. The sky was pink and yellow with a slight breeze. Bud had had a great day out on lake computer city fishing thought he caught no fish. He was laughing and giggling at his own jokes as he entered the diner since who else could he talk to he had no friends and stayed on his computer all day programming. Besides he always told himself that he did not like or need people. His computer was all that he needed he always said in his internal conversation with himself. He sat down at a booth near the door. Traci had noticed Bud immediately and made a beeline from her seat at the counter to Bud's booth seat. Bud was reading the latest issue of computer freak magazine.

"He my name is Traci" She said to Bud as she smiled sweetly. "Your shy are you" She smiled at Bud. Still no answer from Bud. "Can I sit down" she asked. "Its a free country you can sit where you want" was Buds Terse answer as he keep reading the magazine without looking up at her. She took a seat.

She looked adorable in her red mini skirt with while blouse and pony tale that tamed her red hair. Here pale skin was freckled.

"So whats your name young man?" she asked. A bright smile on her face. "Come on you can tell me or I can find out anyway" she said.

"Bud" he said. Bud was wearing blue jeans, green shirt, and his head is shaved; just the way he liked it. He did not like to mess around with combing hair or washing all that hair or the tangles that hair that he would have to brush out with a comb.

Bud smiled. The last time he would smile at something Tracy said. OK, my name is Bud. Oh I should have lied about my name he thought to himself. I don't know this woman. Traci smiled. "Now was that so bad". "OK, no." "So how about a date tomorrow night Bud I know a great pizza place and we can go bowing. I know you'll love bowling Bud. Everyone loves bowling." A frown crossed Buds face. And he thought to himself. I will say yes so she will leave me to my magazine reading. "Sure I will go" he said in a condescending tone.

"Great" She said. "I will she you tomorrow Bud." That's when the adventures began.

No comments:

Post a Comment