Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Adventures of Bud, page 8

Hi I am bud, I don't know where the narrator when. I think hi is on vacation. So on to more of my story.

So I got out of the drivers seat amid the threat of Jessica coming to get me out. "Fine" I said. I went to the back seat which was not so bad. I had a game console hooked up to a big screen television back there and a fridge packed with BudCola.

BudCola is a new drink that I am coming out with and it tastes like regular old cola but, with my first name on the front of the name. Its so cool you can't even buy it in store of for that matter anywhere. And I don't know when or if it ever will be available. Remember you heard about it here first thought.

OK, enough of my self promotion. Ok, When you buy BudCola you will be happier than you ever have been. Though there are no studies to back that up its just what our soon to be coming commercial says.

So I was living it up in the backseat on level whatever of my video game when all of the sudden the car like comes to a stop and I think what. Oh, I know we have to pick up my date. So I am like to the drive totally this is not cool can't we just leave her sitting on the curb and go party. I don't like the woman much anyway. "We can't do that boss man. "Why". "She told me we can't and plus she is paying me some extra money to make it worth my while to pick her up and not listen to your orders. "So do what you have to dude, but, I am not going to like it" I said.

Traci gets in the car and I say "Nice to see you. I have missed you so much since the last time I saw you" I lied. I forced out a fake smile to further convince her that I was sincere.

She says like hi dude I missed you to. And I think yea right, whatever. "Take us to the beach" she said. And I go what, I thought we were going to get some food. Yea, will do that later.

"Oh, really", I sneer. What is going on here. What in the world is she doing I thought to myself as I felt panic rising in my throat. I hope she knows what she is doing. Oh, this is so never wracking. What could we not have gone for the food first I keep thinking.

"So what are your hobbies Bud". "I like computer programming and computer hardware". And I don't like you I thought about adding but, I stopped myself. That would have seemed so rude to say someone. Besides I wait to insult someone after she has paid for dinner and I want a quick exit from our date so I can go home and play computer games.

"That's interesting" Traci said. Whith a sappy smile on her face that would have melted even the coldest hearts. "I know, as you will find out I am one of the most interesting persons you will ever meet" I said. Hey its not bragging if you can back it up with the stories and I have the stories even if I have to fudge the truth a little. Its like salt. A little salt brings out the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment