Saturday, July 27, 2013

Adventures of Bud page 6

So Bud spent the whole next day getting ready for his big date with the woman he wish he was not going out with. Or maybe he did want to go out with her. We are not that close where he would always tell me things like that.

He went to on his best shopping trip of the year. "Oh, an excuse to go clothes shopping. I can't wait" he said as his limo pulled up to an undisclosed discount clothing store in computer city and his butler shot him a funny glance. The store was a plain rectangular building but, gee wiz did it have cheap prices. "I like cheap clothes" Bud said. He got out of the limo with his people and walked into the store like he was some big shot. "How come nobody knows who I am". "I am a big television star and I play in a rock band" he lied to the cashier who gave him a funny look. "Don't ask me which television show or which rock band I mean how can you expect me to remember minor details like that when I have more important things to remember" he said. He picked out a orange shirt and green sweatpants. And he took the outfit up to the register and was ready to get out of the store because he had the clothes for the date. He payed ten dollars for the entire outfit and walked back out of the store while thinking "I am such a great shopper. I know she think I know how to shop for clothes with this outfit." "OK. its more like suit of armor it sounds more manly. After all I am a man".

Back at his motel room Bud was so excited he could hardly wait to change into his suit of armor". "Where is my cola. I need to drink my cola before I can get dressed". He eventually got his cola soda and then got dressed. "No, no, no" he said with a frown of his sunburned face. "He store over to the curtains on the windows and looked outside and realized that it was still noon and he had several more hours on his hands until the big date. "What to do know". He thought and could not come up with anything good so he decided to take a nap. "I always look better after I take a nap" he said to his nanny Jessica deviceDriver. An adult with a nanny it seemed odd to most people but, Bud was not most people these days. He looked at his pillow with horror. "I always have trouble getting to sleep as you know Jessica so can you sing me a lullaby". "sure" she said. "Sing the one about the two laptops who raised the tablet when the tablets parents left her.

The song goes: Were laptops and more powerful and have a bigger screen and you are a little tablet and we love you so. Bud was sound asleep by this point. Jessica was always amazed at how fast the lullaby put Bud to sleep. She tucked the blanked over his shoulders and turned on the television. Yes the television was taken by surprise because he thought Jessica and him were friends even though they had just met.

She took the television out the door walked down to the paved parking lot and smashed the poor machine to pieces. The machine had no chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment