Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bud is back after a long absence

This is my first post this year so its been a long time since I posted. I want to continue with the adventures of bud longInteger. Here I go.

Bud is all grown up now and his is married with kids of his own. Here name is Optisha though everyone calls her Op for short. How Bud met Op is a fascinating story that I will now go into great detail about whether you the reader likes it or not.

Sally float bud's best friend from computer city university wanted Bud to go to this Halloween party with her but, as I know Bud hates parties. But, you will die alone Bud if you don't get out and meet some one; special someone. To spend you life with.

"I have my computer sally and my dog rexx." Bud said. "You need more to have a full life than just those things Bud, I am so worried for you. I don't want to see you so alone." Sally Said. "I am not alone. But, sine you badgered me to go to the party I will." "Thanks Bud you have made me the happiest best friend anyone could ever have.

Since this was a Halloween party and Bud had no decent costumes in his closed he had to go on a shopping trip and if there is one thing that Bud liked more than his computer it was shopping trips. He would spend hours and hours looking for just the right outfit though he was always saddened that his computer never noticed his fashion choices. It might have been because his computer was not a sentient being and not capable of seeing or talking to he. Might have been. Bud always went to bed mad at his computer when the computer failed to notice his new clothes.

He always got over it in a day or two or more.

As your narrator I think it is my duty to make my opinion on this subject. What a waste of time for Bud to spend all this time clothes shopping to impress his computer when obviously the computer did not care and Bud did not go out to parties or have one if any friends.

For the first and only store on his shopping trip Bud went to computer city costume. As computer city's only costume shop it was the natural place to go. Though he could have shopped online though Bud though he should get out of the house once in a while. Besides he and his computer needed space. The each needed time alone. Yes, they needed some some alone time.

Computer city costume was in a plain former warehouse that in no way looked like a costume shop it looked more like an office building and an ugly office building at that. The day Bud went it was nearly empty Because Bud was so rich he could have the store close down just for him and his so called friends and Op. It was a clear day and he was excited to make a costume purchase which meant that Bud would Buy the costume that he did not want because the costume he would want was not and stock and Bud could not wait for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment